Sunday 19 July 2009

Creative Papertake Weekly

Hi Peeps! I'm in the middle of a bit of a gift/card making frenzy at the moment as it is Ali's birthday on Wednesday, but I thought I would pop on quickly to share one of cards I made this morning with you....

This card is actually Ali's birthday card from our fishes! Pretty apt I think?! It is also counts as my entry into 2 of this weeks challenges - Papertake and Creative Card Crew ....... hence the title of this post!

Goodie List........
Stamps:
'Underwater Adventure' by CC Designs - from Dies to Die For.
Digi Paper: 'Surfs Up!' By Zoe Pearn, from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Ink & Colour: Memento, Copic markers and white gel pen.
Embellishments: Ribbon from stash.

Right, I'm off to continue crafting up a storm! I should have lots of cards to share this week so pop back soon! ~♥~
Pin It

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic card hun!! Just love that image and how you've coloured it, great scene! The papers are great too!
Did you get one of those stamps from Little Claires that you were talking about at Newbury for Ali's card??
xx :0)

Unknown said...

Perfect card from the Fishies Stacey, great image, and colours. Hugs Avril xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Absolutely adorable Stacey. That fishy scene is so summery and bright, I love it. Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

~amy~ said...

You're sooo cute...fun card Stacey...great coloring!

Victoria said...

Fab card Stacey! Gorgeous vibrant colours. I see you are syill loving the scalloped card blanks! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Lou Sims said...

Fab card - love it. I'm not sure I'll be making cards from our hamsters but love that fishes image.

Lou
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Stacey.

Hugs Riet.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Stacey, wow what a fabulous card hunny. I am loving that image and the scene you've created. Its more like a work of art! have a lovely week, hugs Linda x

Jackie said...

Lovely colourful card, those fish are very clever sending a card :o)
Jackie xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Delightfully stunning....gorgeous colours and paper.....fabulously cheerful....Hope you are well....xx

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous petal :) I just love the image and papers you used and it’s a fabulous take on the sketch. Very delish colours as well. Thank you for joining us at PTW, and biggest hugs, Dawny xxx