Saturday 11 July 2009

A Spoon Full of Papertake Something!

Ooh, don't you just love it when you can combine a couple of your fave challenges?! Well, today's card incorporates Papertake Weekly (My Favourite Things), A Spoon Full of Sugar (Hearts) and Stamp Something (Pink, Green & Yellow).

I guess from the picture you can see that the colour combo and hearts aspect are fairly obvious, but as for the favourite part...... I'm totally smitten with my scalloped blanks, this DB paper I picked up in Newbury and my Copics. Also, I recently went through the mountains of images that I have received through swaps and RAK's and sorted them by company and then by 'favouriteness'. Consequently, you can guess where this super cute Panduro image got sorted can't you?!

Goodie List........
Stamps:
Panduro.
Paper: Doodlebug, Core'dinations CS.
Ink & Colour: Memento (Tuxedo Black) & Copic markers.
Tools & Embellishments: Craftwork Cards Mini Messages.

By the way, make sure you hot foot it over to Dies to Die For as Tracy has just got some lovely Magnolia stamps in (too cute!) and also has a very nice stock of Martha Stewart punches IN STOCK! She also has Bilmalarna stamps and Fairy Doodles in too. You'll be spoilt for choice!
Right, must dash, busy day today. Need to do a bit of EA Active on the Wii and then it is off to my friend's little girls christening. Lets just hope my nice frock doesn't get ruined in the monsoon we are expecting today!
P.S. Not sure if anyone is interested in this but I have added a 'Subscribe by Email' button to the column on the right. ~♥~
Pin It

16 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh this is sooooooooooooo cute, I love the DPs :o)
Jackie xx

Victoria said...

I love this card Stacey! Cute Panduro image, I adore how you've got the balloons outside of the frame {you know what I mean!}. Such pretty papers and great LO {hope you don't mind if I borrow this!}.
Hope the christening goes well and your dress stands up to the british weather!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable and what gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Stacey!! How cute is that image and those papers are fab! Wish I'd picked some of them up now. Your colouring, as always, is superb. Hope the christening goes well and don't overdo on the EA Active!
xx :0)

Anonymous said...

Morning Stacey. Gorgeous card.
I am going to have to ban myself from your blog though as I am in love with the images you use....perhaps I'll just put myself on a stash ban as I could never NOT visit your blog.

shell xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Stacey,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

This is wonderful Stacey, that image is adorable and you have done an amazing job with the colouring. hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Stacey, love the cute image and the papers are so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

kelly ledder said...

Stacey this image is so cute I love it xxx

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous Stacey! I can see why these are faves of yours and I love the colour scheme! I hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Beth xx

Chat Noir said...

Great image and I love the balloons popping out of the square. Yummy shades of the pink green and yellow too.

Sheila Hallworth said...

Oooh, I need to get me some of these papers. The colours are fab. Subtle, summery, feel good colours. Delish!

Sheila :)

Sam said...

Great card, fab colouring, still practicing mine! Love the papers, must have missed those!!
Sam x

Kevin Renz said...

Stacey,

This is such a sweet card. Great job with the color challenge and thanks so much for playing along with Stamp Something.

Michelle Short said...

Thank you so much for my card Stacey, I love it! Love the papers, background and everything about it! xx

Lavender Rose said...

Unbelievably cute, fab colours too!