Wednesday 18 July 2012

Die-ing for a Challenge #6

Gee... the middle of July! Where on earth are the weeks going?! One good thing about the middle of the month, however, is that we get a shiny new challenge over at Die-ing for a Challenge! This time around we have a fab sketch for you created by our lovely Hazel.
It's a bit of a classic, so there will be no excuse for all you CAS lovers not to have a go at this one! Anyway, want to see why I did with it? I have to admit, it is not one of my favourite cards, but I'm going to show it anyway as I believe that my blog should be a place where I share all of my crafting adventures... good and bad! So here we go....

Don't get me wrong, I love the CC Designs image, the pretty Echo Park papers and my beloved Die-Namic stars... I just can't quite get it all to work together! Oh well, you win some, you lose some! :o)

I really hope that you are able to join in our challenge. You have a month to hop on over to the Dies to Die For blog to get stuck in!
 


Pin It

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute Stacey.
luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Stacey

Your card is just fab and I for one love it!

Toodles

Hazel x